If you’re new to CrossFit, and looking to get started with our group classes, you will be required to take our Foundations Class. The Foundations Class consists of four 60 mimnute Personal Training sessions. The emphasis of the Foundations Class is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to get you familiar with common movements and comfortable at our facility. During the Foundations class we focus on technique both to ensure your safety and success. We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then increase intensity.
This four day course is designed to introduce new members to CrossFit as a methodology. We cover the basics of class structure, verbiage and acronyms, movements, safety, and our tracking system for workouts and payment processing. We also spend time discussing what it is we do beyond the workouts and the building of a solid and supporting community.
- No Sweat Intro (Process: 20 minute Consultation, tour of facility, 5 minute workout assessment)
- Foundations Class – Four one-on-one personal training sessions focusing on the fundamental movements found within CrossFit
- 30 minute Nutrition Consultation
- This includes your first two weeks of regular CrossFit classes
- Partner or Couple Foundations add an additional $135
Building a Strong and Supportive Community
Through a healthy lifestyle, proper movement and constant support we strive to build a strong and lasting community of fit and positive individuals. “The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree, not kind.“